Home Buys Plus on Amazon - Buyers Beware
My husband and I wanted to purchase a 65" TV but wanted to get a good price.We have always had good luck on Amazon so we tried there.
We found a 65", LED, 480 hz TV from Home Buys Plus on Amazon. Not sure if they have a regular store also, perhaps. Anyway, the TV cost $3,199.99 and I thought the Amazon Return Policy covered it in case there was a problem. We have yet to see.
However, the owner/manager, Steve, is really difficult. I sent him pictures showing no exterior damage to the TV and sent picutres of what the TV looks like when it is turned on. There is obvious internal damage to this TV. He will not pay for the shipping back of this defective, broken TV.
It will cost me $240 to send him back his broken TV. This company has no ethics what so ever. He wanted me to have a Tech come to the house and if the tech agreed it was broken he would send another.
I don't trust this company and do not feel that Amazon should let him get away with this.We will see what comes of the Amazon claim; however, buyers beware of this Amazon store and perhaps an actual store?
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Toshiba Tv
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "the new wave oven dome cracks under warranty u call to get a replacement one they sell you a upgraded one with three year warranty, caws they claim they no..."
- "This may sound small but the end result could have been serious. Recently I purchased a Kitchen Aid Enamel Roasting Pan and used it for the second time today to..."
- "Dome melted and contacted company. Was offered replacement at a price and willing to pay but never received reply. Sent my shipping info but contact person said wasn't received. sent..."
- " I am filing a complaint to one of the manager in your store in the name of Becky Jo. The store address 1208 Washington Blvd, Ogden, UT 84404. This..."
- "If you are reading this report and you have used Yaya Maria of OrishaAshe.com, then you already know you didn’t see any results. You lost a lot of money and..."
- "My husband wanted to surprise me, so he bought the Exquisite Upgrade for the European Floral Bouquet advertised on their website. The site wasn't working so he had to go..."
- "why is it that when i upgrade defences a few days later i have to upgrade again on same defence once i have maxed it for its town hall level..."
- "I have took brand new merchandise to cash america in oak park and they ask for ID. they have a fake website they use to compare prices and the prices are always..."
- "Power Places Tours took the deposit money from someone called Jeanette Maw of the Goodvibes website. They tried to slap on an extra surcharge and when she decided to cancel,..."